Error: This form was customized not working with attachment

SYMPTOMS
When we use Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007 to add a Custom List Form Web Part on a Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 site. Then, you try to attach a file by clicking Attach File in the custom form on the Web site. When you do this, you receive the following error message: "This form was customized not working with attachment."




RESOLUTION

To resolve this problem, follow these steps:

1. Apply hotfix 953749.

For more information about how to do this, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
953749 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953749/) Issues that are fixed in Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 by the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Infrastructure Update

Click here for more details on msdn.

2 comments

Hi, I need to install this KB, but I don't nknow if the installation of this causes any problem.
Can you tell me about it?

Thank you .

Reply

Lots of incredibly good reading here, many thanks! I was researching on yahoo when I identified your submit, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to far more from you.

Reply